abbas799ab@ ger

Happy Friday!

Welcome back some people and new face tonight in my class. Everyone love all the food and fun to work with.What a happy Friday and great tea...

List of Thai Lao Private Cooking Videos

Summer is here yeh! and therefore, I am going to take a break from blogging. Have a safe and fun summer everyone!

Feel like shopping this summer? Depending on the amount of donation, I will mail you the following Thai & Lao Food product(s):
$15 --> one pair of Thai hair sticks
$20 --> Set 1 Thai & Lao Food Recipe Book
$21 --> Set 2 Thai & Lao Food Recipe Book
$22 --> Sao Lao t-shirt: youth 2, 6, L and adult S, M, L, XL
$23 --> i hum yie t-shirt: youth SM, M XL and adult L, XL
$33 --> Set 1, Thai & Lao Cooking Videos on DVD and recipe book
$35 --> Set 2, Thai & Lao Food video on DVD and recipe book
$60--> Set 1 Thai & Lao Cooking Videos and recipe book + Set 2 Thai & Lao Food videos and recipe book

Thai hair sticks are included in every set of dvds and recipe books until supplies last.

To mail me a donation, email me and ask for my address.

Notice that my recent postings have no list of cooking ingredients or directions? That is because I am focusing on my paid customers and will continue to do so when I get back from my summer break. All instructions are in my private cooking videos.


Thai & Lao Appetizer Recipes:
1. Wet Rice Paper Spring Rolls
2. Steam Bun
3. Shrimp chips
4. Fried Shrimp Rolls

Soup & Salad Recipes:
5. Cucumber Salad
6. Banana Blossom Salad
7. Long Bean Noodle Salad
8. Bamboo Soup
9. Chicken Rice Noodle Porridge
10. Khao Bune Ba - Fish Curry Noodle Soup
11. Sin Khao Bune - Vermicelli Noodles

Main Dish Recipes:
12. Aw Quail - Quail Stir Fry
13. Water Lily Stir Fry
14. Eggplant in Fish Sauce Stirfry
15. Bake Fish with Thai Lao Herbs
16. Lap Chicken
17. Beef Stir Fry

Thai & Lao Dessert Recipes:
18. Thai Lao Agar Gelatin Dessert
29. Tapioca Pearl dessert
20. Corn Wrap Dessert
21. Steam Cassava with coconut flakes
22. Coconut Flakes
23. Squash and Custard
24 Water Chestnut Dumplings

Thai & Lao Dipping Sauce Recipes:
25. Jeow Ba Dek - Lao National Dipping Sauce
26. Curry Peanut Dipping Sauce
27. Eggplant Chili Sauce
28. Sour Fruit Dipping Sauce

Thai & Lao Drink Recipes:
29. Fresh Soy Milk
30. Fresh Coconut Milk
31. Black Bean Coconut Drink

No comments:

Post a Comment