abbas799ab@ ger

Happy Friday!

Welcome back some people and new face tonight in my class. Everyone love all the food and fun to work with.What a happy Friday and great tea...

Sao Lao T-Shirt - Lao Girl T-Shirt

I got this "Sao Lao" t-shirt made available for purchase. "Sao" means 'girl' or 'young lady'. For the men, there is the i hum yie t-shirt.

Every August long weekend my cousin, Vilaysith Sanoubane, organizes "bune Lao" which is a fundraiser festival for Wat Lao Veluwanh. It's an amazing event: a soccer tournament, concert bands, dancing, blessings from Buddhist Monks, food, and Lao merchandise. Over 5000 people attended. For just one day, it feels like you were in Laos.
When I was not volunteering at the food booths, I sold the "Sao Lao" and the i hum yie t-shirts and donated the profits to Wat Lao Veluwanh.

$22 donation ,towards the development of my blog, will get you the "Sao Lao" t-shirt.
Youth sizes: 2, 6, L and Adult sizes: S, M, L, XL.

Also refer to the List of product prices for all my Thai & Lao Food products.

No comments:

Post a Comment