abbas799ab@ ger

Happy Friday!

Welcome back some people and new face tonight in my class. Everyone love all the food and fun to work with.What a happy Friday and great tea...

Counting My Blessings


Tidying my tiny home while listening to Frank Sinatra. Faux leopard-print. Pink Roses. Vintage crystal vases found at thrift shops. Minimalism. My mother's vintage Chinoiserie secretary. Twinkle lights all year long. 


Morning prayer. The mercy of God. The gift of faith. The humility of Mary. 
The "little way" of Thérèse of Lisieux.  

Morning tea in vintage teapots.

Seashells

Good Books 

Roses in mint julep cups.

Candlelight

A roof over my head.

 My rescued beagle, Ellie.  

A Creative Nook 

My generous Aunt who gave me a beautiful white French china set. A tiny kitchen to prepare simple and fresh food. 

Cross stitching on white linen. 

Silk Thread. Vintage Pin Cushions, French "Heart" Scissors.   

Beautiful Art

Off season beaches. Violet-blue sky and sea. Living simply. Walking in nature. The wise Indian priest who encouraged me to always count my blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment